Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm an agnostic dyslexic insomniac. I lay awake all night wondering if there really is a dog - funny bumper stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.)

I'm an agnostic dyslexic insomniac. I lay awake all night wondering if there really is a dog - funny bumper stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.) Review



I'm an agnostic dyslexic insomniac. I lay awake all night wondering if there really is a dog - funny bumper stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.) Feature

  • Size: Medium 10 x 2.8 inches.
  • We offer hundreds of bumper stickers, each in 3 sizes!
  • Many designs also available as Refrigerator Magnets.
  • Digitally printed on recyclable 4-mil waterproof polypropylene.
  • 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
Size: Medium 10 x 2.8 inches. Perfect for your car, truck, motorhome, office cubicle, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment