Wednesday, January 25, 2012

* Magnet* If I Wanted to Hear From An Asshole I'd Fart Magnetic Bumper Sticker

* Magnet* If I Wanted to Hear From An Asshole I'd Fart Magnetic Bumper Sticker Review



* Magnet* If I Wanted to Hear From An Asshole I'd Fart Magnetic Bumper Sticker Feature

  • 3 1/2" x 7 1/2" Magnetic Bumper Sticker
  • Professionally Screen Printed 100% Weather Proof
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Order or More From StickerPirate and Receive Free Shipping
  • $.60 Flat rate shipping on all orders under
High quality professionally manufactured magnetic bumper stickers. Weather and UV resistant inks screen printed on waterproof vinyl, applied to .030 magnetic material. These magnets will last for years. What a great way to voice your opinion to the world......


No comments:

Post a Comment